Friday, January 20, 2012

Jessie Jay Bald?


Jessie J:
We love Jessie J. The singer had previously revealed that she planned to shave her head for charity, and it looks as though it's time to hand Jessie the Bic razor.
However, instead of being nervous, the singer has confessed that she can't wait to finally be bald and honour her promise. The star has also revealed that visiting sick children is what spurred the decision.
Jessie's mobility (and style) was hindered for the past year as she injured her foot falling off stage during a rehearsal, and subsequently had to don a rather large foot cast, though we're sure the star wasn't too put out as she powered through her upcoming performances.
After spending time in hospital for treatment on her broken foot, the star met numerous children throughout the wards who she claims inspired her do something for charity. Jessie says,
"When I broke my foot I went round a lot of hospitals and met a lot of kids that inspired me more than anything else...The passion they have to carry on through times of illness. I need to use being someone that people know to do something good for the world."
Jessie is well known for her quirky singing style and trademark bob cut, but the Domino singer is happy to lop it all off if it makes a difference. The star went on to say,
"I'm having a meeting about it next week and talking about the charities I want to do it for and how we're going to do it...It's one of those things you say but a lot of planning has to go into it. But I'm excited; I'm excited to do something good for the world."
So there you have it. Jessie J, saving the world one carefully trodden footstep at a time. We're inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment